TransGard announced it will exhibit its patented fencing at the 2017 ICUEE Demo Expo in Louisville, KY, Oct. 3-5. ICUEE is the premiere, hands-on event for the utility industry. Stop by Booth 3027 to chat and learn more about the only substation fencing that delivers a humane—but effective—electric shock that deters climbing animals. TransGard will have a full-sized entryway, a control panel and a fence segment that will illustrate the various advantages of TransGard’s patented design. Learn more about the show here.
- NEWS: Raccoons — the fastest-growing threat to substations
- NEWS: TransGard to exhibit “most effective barrier” at IEEE T&D EXPO
- TREND REPORT: Urban Animal Outages on the Rise
- NEWS: CBM to Represent TransGard in Four States
- E-NEWS: TransGard’s Stealthy Advantages … Revealed
- NEWS: First Animal-Caused Outages of 2018 Reported
- VIDEO: Earthquake? Nope … Raccoon.
- NEWS: TransGard Announces “Five Worst” List for 2017
- SPECIAL NOTICE: New TransGard Contact Numbers
- TransGard Featured in Podcast