TransGard announced it will exhibit its patented fencing at the 2017 ICUEE Demo Expo in Louisville, KY, Oct. 3-5. ICUEE is the premiere, hands-on event for the utility industry. Stop by Booth 3027 to chat and learn more about the only substation fencing that delivers a humane—but effective—electric shock that deters climbing animals. TransGard will have a full-sized entryway, a control panel and a fence segment that will illustrate the various advantages of TransGard’s patented design. Learn more about the show here.
- NEWS: CBM to Represent TransGard in Four States
- E-NEWS: TransGard’s Stealthy Advantages … Revealed
- NEWS: First Animal-Caused Outages of 2018 Reported
- VIDEO: Earthquake? Nope … Raccoon.
- NEWS: TransGard Announces “Five Worst” List for 2017
- SPECIAL NOTICE: New TransGard Contact Numbers
- TransGard Featured in Podcast
- VIDEO: Substation Explodes After Squirrel Incursion
- NEWS: TransGard Installs 3,000th Fence
- NEWS: Summer of snakes! Outages plague U.S. substations