TransGard’s updated and redesigned brochure is now available for complimentary download. The new comprehensive brochure compiles background on the problem of animal outages, an overview of system components, case briefs, and more. Get it here.
- NEWS: GHMR now offers TransGard fences in five southern states
- UPDATE: New Installation & Maintenance Manual now available
- NEWS: Raccoons — the fastest-growing threat to substations
- NEWS: TransGard to exhibit “most effective barrier” at IEEE T&D EXPO
- TREND REPORT: Urban Animal Outages on the Rise
- NEWS: CBM to Represent TransGard in Four States
- E-NEWS: TransGard’s Stealthy Advantages … Revealed
- NEWS: First Animal-Caused Outages of 2018 Reported
- VIDEO: Earthquake? Nope … Raccoon.
- NEWS: TransGard Announces “Five Worst” List for 2017