In January, Utility Products ran a feature on TransGard called “Climbing Animals and Substation Outages: Expensive, Damaging … Preventable.” The in-depth piece explores how TransGard fences are “engineered for success.” See the entire article here.
- NEWS: GHMR now offers TransGard fences in five southern states
- UPDATE: New Installation & Maintenance Manual now available
- NEWS: Raccoons — the fastest-growing threat to substations
- NEWS: TransGard to exhibit “most effective barrier” at IEEE T&D EXPO
- TREND REPORT: Urban Animal Outages on the Rise
- NEWS: CBM to Represent TransGard in Four States
- E-NEWS: TransGard’s Stealthy Advantages … Revealed
- NEWS: First Animal-Caused Outages of 2018 Reported
- VIDEO: Earthquake? Nope … Raccoon.
- NEWS: TransGard Announces “Five Worst” List for 2017