The October issue of Electric Energy T&D Magazine ran a three-page feature on the problem of animal outages — calling TransGard “high-end fencing” and noting that the system is “modular, durable and installs in half a day.” Read the entire article here.
- NEWS: TransGard to exhibit “most effective barrier” at IEEE T&D EXPO
- TREND REPORT: Urban Animal Outages on the Rise
- NEWS: CBM to Represent TransGard in Four States
- E-NEWS: TransGard’s Stealthy Advantages … Revealed
- NEWS: First Animal-Caused Outages of 2018 Reported
- VIDEO: Earthquake? Nope … Raccoon.
- NEWS: TransGard Announces “Five Worst” List for 2017
- SPECIAL NOTICE: New TransGard Contact Numbers
- TransGard Featured in Podcast
- VIDEO: Substation Explodes After Squirrel Incursion